Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Own Kendas

Not being a professional photographer, I took several of my small Kendas outside for decent lighting:



Karl gave me the first one perhaps forty years ago.  Anne gave me the other two, from his Late Period, several years ago.  They are all acrylic on canvas and mounted on stretchers.

This next one, a full size painting, acrylic on Masonite, was also given to me about forty years ago.  One or the other of the two that Karl gave me was for my birthday, one year, I think, but no longer recall for certain.  I took this photograph at a slight angle to avoid glare from my camera's flash.  It's the one I entitled "Distorted Reflections of Souls."
You really must download these photographs of Karl's paintings and enlarge them to see all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment